Do we have the attitude to act ?
We are taught to think before we act. But several times this thinking process which was supposed to be a prelude to the Action, ends up becoming a toy of our pretension that we are in the process of Action.
We present to ourselves reasons like
- “This is not the best way to do it …so there’s no point doing it”;
- “I am not in the correct mood right now”
- “This would hardly have an impact, so, there’s no point in doing it”
- “There are not enough people who are with me till now, so lets postpone”.
- “I always wanted to do it, but Now I don’t have enough time; I’ll consider doing it sometime later”
Bottom line…………. The work remains undone.
!! Is is reasonable to NOT do something just because there could be a better way !!